Is there a coach support ?
Trainer hours Fitness Area 2 USV Sports Hall:
Monday - Friday 4pm - 8pm
Saturday - Sunday 14 - 20 hrs
During the training hours, a fitness trainer is available on site to support you in your training. This includes, among other things, the presentation of exercises, equipment instruction, error correction or the creation of training plans.
What do I need to bring to the training?
- the activated THOSKA or the booking confirmation
- sportswear and clean sports shoes
- a small towel and a drinking bottle (no glass bottles) and
- a small padlock (USZ) or a 1.00 € coin (USV sports hall) for the use of the lockers.
Every UNISPORT Card holder has the opportunity to take part in an equipment instruction session during trainer hours in the fitness area 2 USV Sporthalle. You can make an appointment directly on site.
- The Thoska (as an access card) is automatically activated.
- You get access with the help of a scanner at the indoor fitness areas